Webinar series: Webinars for the promotion of civil society actors to prepare and implement multi-stakeholder partnerships
Date: 7th of July; further dates to be announced
In the upcoming months a series of webinars will be held for civil society actors who are in the planning or implementation phase of a multi-stakeholder-partnership (MSP). These webinars are offered by ENGAGEMENT GLOBAL – bengo on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and carried out by the expert for stakeholder dialogues and collaboration processes: Collective Leadership Institute (CLI). They take place in addition to the technical and content-related application advice of the bengo team at Engagement Global, and are a practical accompaniment to the MSP Seminars. For interested civil society actors look up the funding requirements at bengo to be part of this webinar series.
How does it look like?
• Experienced CLI trainers impact practical knowledge on MSP, from identification of suitable MSP structures to impact orientation or institutionalization of MSPs.
• Participation in the webinars is free of charge.
• Regarding the English webinars, you can participate with your partner organization.
• Due to the limited number of 15 people and for better planning, we ask for a binding registration by the specified registration deadline. Further information on content and technology will follow after confirmation of the registration.
• Technical requirement: stable internet connection with 1.2 Mbps (download and upload) bandwidth and a computer or tablet with audio and video connection
Format of the first webinar
Interactive Webinar – “Identification of suitable MSP structures”
This webinar gives participants of the MSP foundation seminars the opportunity to:
• learn together with 1 MSP partner organization
• understand how to create MSP structures that can lead to success
• understand how to enhance commitment for implementation
• exchange of Knowledge and experience with the trainers and participants
Time & Language:
English: 7th of July, 2020 ; 14.00 – 15.30 CET
Deadline for registration: 28th June, 2020
If you like to register or have questions or ideas send a mail:
Note: Registration is binding and participants need to respond a detailed questionnaire.