Event: The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration
Collective Leadership Institute
The Collective Leadership Institute (CLI) is offering the online training “The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration” from November 15 to 23, 2021.
In this course, participants will build strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaborative processes for high impact effective solutions.
Key take-aways are:
• Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
• Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
• Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
• Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
• Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
Language of instruction is English, the courses take place from 9.00 – 16.00 CET.
Register here: The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration