Online Training: The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration
Collective Leadership Institute
The Collective Leadership Institute (CLI) is offering the online training “The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration” from 15 November – 23 November 2021.
In this course, participants will build strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaborative processes for high impact effective solutions.
Key take-aways are:
• Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
• Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
• Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
• Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
• Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
Language of instruction is English, the courses take place from 9 am – 4 pm.
Register here: The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration