Categories: Article, Events
Date note: Ahead of the UN Food Systems Summit - session on MSP
In preparation for the UN Summit on Food Systems in the fall of 2021, Grow Asia and the World Economic Forum are organizing more than 40 virtual pre-events on November 23 and 24 under the title “Bold Actions for Food as a Force for Good”.
On November 24, 12 PM CET (GMT+1), Grow Asia will host a session on multi-stakeholder partnerships (MSP): “Multi-stakeholder Partnerships: Bridging Theory and Practice to Deliver Results at Scale”. Several experts will discuss their experiences with MSP and their contributions to the fight against hunger.
Participants of the discussion are:
– Grahame Dixie, Executive Director, Grow Asia (Moderator)
– Beverley Postma, Chief Executive Officer, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
– Jan Laustsen, Director, Trade & Market Relations, Danish Agriculture & Food Council
– Jennifer Baarn, Head of Partnerships, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
– Jessie Mvula, Country Agribusiness Partnerships Lead at Grow Africa Initiative, African Union Development Agency-NEPAD
– Serena Li, Research Lead, WRI’s Center for Sustainable Business
Registration via this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rYSFT_YLTz-OukfeQoa9jw